5 Ingredient Matcha Tahini Chia Pudding |Vegan & Gluten-Free
We all have some favorite ingredients that go inseparably for us! For me one these unbeatable combinations are matcha and tahini!
I love matcha everything and I have tried every nut butter and nothing compliments its flavor quite like tahini does. The earthy and slightly bitter taste of it goes so well with the vegetal bright flavor of matcha.
In this recipe I have the perfect breakfast pudding for you. It’s a matcha tahini chia pudding that tastes amazing, it’s light but filling and it’s very easy to prepare. Besides being delicious, this vegan and gluten-free chia pudding is super healthy, with a good amount of protein, fiber and healthy fats!
You can prepare this overnight or just a few hours before eating. All you have to do is mix the ingredients and refrigerate.
You can enjoy this chia pudding with any topping you want. My favorite ones are berries, some more tahini and some granola!
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tsp culinary grade matcha powder
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp runny tahini (plus a little more for serving)
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- berries, granola for serving (optional)
- In a bowl add your soy milk, sift you matcha and mix well until there are not clumps.
- Add in your tahini, maple syrup and salt and mix.
- Lastly add you chia seeds and stir with a spoon.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours while occasionally stirring so your pudding is smooth.
- Remove and serve with more tahini and berries or granola