The easiest Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies | Vegan, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar Free
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you’re having a great holiday with your loved ones and your table is filled with amazing food! I wanted to post many more easy vegan holiday recipes but my busy schedule did not allow it so this recipe will wrap it up for Thanksgiving.
I know you guys are probably all stuffed already but you know we all always have a little spot saved for something sweet so here’s a quick and easy recipe for you to bring to your Thanksgiving dinner tonight. If you haven’t prepared anything sweet and don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen, but still need something yummy and full of fall flavor this recipe is for you.
These Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are just so good! They are soft, sweet and perfectly spiced, with warm pumpkin flavor and chocolate chips in each bite and topped with a bit of coarse salt for a hint of saltiness. Also, of course they’re vegan, dairy-free and refined sugar free. And all the ingredients are pantry friendly, so you probably already have them.
These will take you less than an hour to prepare and they’re definitely mess free. You will need just 2 bowls, your measuring cups and a rubber spatula to mix and a baking tray. It will take 5 minutes to mix the ingredients. but you just need a little patience with refrigerating your dough (30 minutes). Doing so is important since it will help the cookies spread in the oven.
Once you remove your dough from the fridge you will form your cookies, bake them for 15 minutes and you’re ready with some perfect soft pumpkin cookies for Thanksgiving!
So, make sure you try these and happy holiday again!
The Easiest Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies| Vegan & Refined Sugar-free
Perfectly soft Pumpkin Spiced Cookies with Chocolate Chips and sprinkled Sea salt
- 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 8 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, melted
- 1/4 cup morena sugar
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener (granulated)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Vegan chocolate chips
- coarse salt to sprinkle, optional
- In a bowl mix together your melted butter, morena sugar and monk fruit sweetener until there’s no clumps. Then add your pumpkin puree and vanilla extract and mix well.
- In a separate bowl mix all your dry ingredients until well combined.
- Pour your wet ingredients into the dry ingredient mixture and blend together with a rubber spatula. Your dough will be firm but still soft enough to handle easily. Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Cover your dough and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove your dough from the refrigerator and preheat your oven at 350 degrees. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Form 14 balls with your dough and press them slightly with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle each cookie with some salt (optional).
- Bake your cookies for 15 minutes and then remove from oven. Let them cool for a few minutes and then enjoy them.