Golden Milk Mango Protein Smoothie | Vegan
Everyone has a favorite smoothie that they make over and over. For some that’s a green smoothie, for others a chocolate smoothie but for me that’s a golden milk mango smoothie!
I make different smoothies all the time but I find myself making this one over and over because it just tastes amazing and is so simple yet nutritious!
This 7 ingredient golden milk mango smoothie combines the warming earthy flavors of turmeric latte with sweet and juicy mango and the result is simply amazing! You will have a creamy, thick smoothie that’s slightly sweet and spicy. Plus it’s dairy-free and refined sugar free!
Finally this smoothie is really pantry friendly. You will just need some frozen mango and coconut milk and the four spices that you mainly find in golden milk mixtures- turmeric, black pepper, ginger powder and cinnamon.
Add some protein powder to your smoothie and you have the perfect after workout meal that will help you hydrate and recover!!
Golden Milk Mango Smoothie | Vegan
A refreshing smoothie combining the warming flavors of golden milk and the sweetness of mango
- In your blender add all ingredients except for the protein powder.
- Blend until everything is combined about 30 seconds.
- Add your protein powder and blend again for another 30 seconds until you have a smooth consistency. I find it better to add the protein powder halfway. It blends better.
- Serve with any toppings you like and enjoy.
- This smoothie is thick so it can be enjoyed more like a smoothie bowl. If you would like your smoothie to have a more liquid consistency add about 1/2 cup more coconut milk.
- I used coconut milk because in my opinion golden milk is tastes way better with it but you could also use any other vegan milk you prefer.
- The coconut milk I used is lightly sweetened so I did not add any sweetener but if you prefer things sweetened you can add some maple or agave syrup.
- I used unflavored pea protein because usually vanilla flavored protein powders are slightly sweetened and I think this smoothie is sweet enough on its own. The unflavored protein powder won’t change the flavor of the smoothie but it will make it thicker.