Harissa Tahini Dressing | Vegan, Dairy-free, Oil-free
Tahini dressings are my favorite! They’re creamy and tangy and make the perfect partner for your roasted veggies or green salads.
Usually my tahini dressing is pretty basic with just some lemon juice and water but occasionally I like some spice so what better way to spice things up than with harissa paste.
This four ingredient dressing will take you no more than five minutes to make and it’s so much better than store bought ones.
Plus it’s vegan, dairy-free and oil-free!
Have this with some kale salad or grains and vegetables for the perfect kick of spice!
Harissa Tahini Dressing| Vegan, Dairy-free, Oil-free
A creamy tahini dressing infused with Harissa for nice kick of spice
- If you use a blender simply put all your ingredients in it and blend until you have a creamy smooth consistency.
- If you are making this in a bowl, mix your tahini with the lemon juice until the mixture starts to thicken. Then slowly add your cold water and continue stirring until everything is well combined. Once you reach a creamy texture, add the Harissa, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- This dressing is thick but still pourable. You can always add more water if you prefer the dressing more liquidy.
- You can put your dressing in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to three days.
- If you want it more spicy you can add more Harissa paste and more black pepper.