3 Ingredient Fudgy Chocolate Banana Cookies | Vegan, GF, OF, Refined Sugar-free
I know it’s almost Christmas so probably I should be sharing holiday recipes but time is limited these days and honestly I am just craving healthy simple foods since I had way too much sugar lately.
I usually make oat banana cookies as a healthier option when I’m craving something sweet but this time I tried something different. I have made fudge before with tahini and loved it, so I thought how about trying to incorporate it in this recipe with some bananas and see if it will give that fudgy texture. And it did!
These cookies are so simple so make. You will only need three ingredients and just one bowl to mix everything. They taste great, they’re rich and fluffy, sweet and chocolatey but believe it or not they contain no flour and no refined sugar.
In fact these cookies are vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, oil-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free! So feel free to enjoy as many as you like if you’re trying to stay away from sugar and gluten.
Also you can definitely modify these by adding some chocolate chips, nuts or even dry fruit pieces!
Three Ingredient Fudgy Chocolate Banana Cookies | Vegan, GF, OF, Refined Sugar-free
Fudgy chocolate banana cookies made with only three ingredients and coated with a bit of sea salt
- Preheat your oven at 350 degrees. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mash your banana using a fork. It’s ok to leave some lumps.
- Add your cacao powder and mix well.
- Add your tahini and mix well.
- Scoop about 7 tablespoons of dough on your lined baking tray and sprinkle some sea salt on top. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for at least 10 minutes before eating. It’s okay for your cookies to be soft when you remove them from the oven. They will firm up as they cool off.
- You can refrigerate these cookies for up to 4 days.