Matcha Dusted Chocolate Tahini Fudge | Vegan, 4 Ingredients
I have the perfect little sweet snack for you and it’s only made with 4 ingredients! If you guys have a love for chocolate and matcha you will love this fudge.
I love fudge but usually never find any vegan around to buy and it’s is always full of sugar which I dislike. I have made fudge a few different ways in the past but I particularly like this way because it’s easy, fast and the texture is great!
This recipe only requires some chocolate chips which you will have to melt and some well stirred tahini. You mix those with some maple syrup for extra sweetness and a pinch of salt (optional) for extra taste, and you have the smoothest fudge you can imagine! You will coat your fudge with some matcha powder and you will refrigerate it to help make it firmer.
This fudge is awesome! It’s rich and smooth, sweet but slightly bitter and dusted with ceremonial matcha for the perfect vegetal aftertaste! And of course it’s vegan and dairy-free! Plus it looks so gorgeous!
Matcha Dusted Chocolate Tahini Fudge| Vegan, 4 Ingredient
A rich and smooth 4 ingredient chocolate fudge coated with matcha powder!
- Place your chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and place in the microwave for 30 second increment until melted.
- In a bigger bowl add your melted chocolate and tahini and mix well until combined. Add your maple syrup and mix well.
- Line a small baking tray with parchment paper and pour in your chocolate fudge mixture. Smoothen it out using a spatula and using a mesh strainer sift your matcha powder on top.
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour. Once its firm, remove, slice and serve with some coffee or tea.
- You can refrigerate your fudge and enjoy it within 3 days.
- Instead of maple syrup you can use date syrup as well.