8 Ingredient Sesame Molasses Cookies| Vegan, Gluten free, Oil free, Refined Sugar Free
Ok, I have the perfect cookies for your afternoon coffee break. These sesame molasses cookies are inspired by traditional cookies you would find in middle eastern countries. They are perfectly spiced and sweet, yet super healthy, rich in fiber and healthy fats. You won’t believe they’re vegan, dairy free, gluten free, oil free and refined sugar free!
You will need less than 10 ingredients for these cookies and less than 30 minutes to make them, so this recipe is great for days that you’re busy and your sweet tooth kicks in.
The main ngredients in these cookies are molasses and tahini which give them a deep flavor and balance between sweet and bitter.
Molasses is not only delicious, but also a great source of calcium and iron which makes it a great health food! It will also gives your cookies that deep brown color.
Also these cookies contain a good amount of pumpkin spice and a mandarin juice so they are full of flavor and aroma!
Lastly they’re finished with a nice amount of sesame seeds!
You will love these cookies and probably end up eating most of them in one day! They are sweet and a bit bitter and soft but chewy. They make a great sweet treat but also a healthy quick breakfast and will make your house smell so good!
8 Ingredients Sesame Molasses Cookies|Vegan, GF, OF, Refined Sugar Free| Vegan
Perfecty soft and chewy molasses cookies with tahini and sesame seeds!
- Preheat your oven at 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix together the oat flour, salt, baking soda and pumpkin spice.
- Add the blackstrap molasses, tahini and mandarin juice and mix well. Your batter will be pretty thick and sticky
- Form 10 cookies by pouring 10 tablespoons of dough on your lined sheet. Sprinkle the cookies with sesame seeds.
- Place them in the oven and bake for 10-11 minutes. They should still be a bit soft when removed from the oven. Let them stand for about 10 minutes and then enjoy!
- Keep refrigerated in an airtight container and consume within 3 days.