Turmeric Tahini Roasted Cauliflower Bites| Vegan
I don’t know about you but cauliflower is my favorite cruciferous vegetable because you can cook it in so many different ways and make it taste delicious!
This recipe is very simple and I make it here and there when I’m craving a salty, crunchy – but still healthy- snack.
To create these turmeric tahini roasted bites you will need only a few simple pantry friendly ingredients and less than 45 minutes to prepare them!
Basically all you have to do is steam a small cauliflower whole. Then seperate the florets and dip them in a simple sauce. Then you roast them for 30 minutes until they’re barely golden brown and you have the perfect snack or side dish or salad topping!
You will create your sauce with tahini, lemon juice, water, turmeric and onion salt, pepper and garlic for taste!
Believe it or not these cauliflower bites taste and smell amazing! They are perfectly tender and a bit crunchy on the edges. They are garlicky, salty and slightly cheesy!
Make sure you try these! They are so good that you will have them all in one sitting!
Turmeric Tahini Roasted Cauiflower | Vegan
Perfectly roasted cauliflower bites covered in a creamy turmeric tahini sauce!
- Preheat your oven at 370 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine your tahini, water, lemon juice, turmeric powder, onion salt and pepper. Mix well until you have a smooth, creamy consistency. Add your minced garlic and mix to combine.
- Steam your cauliflower whole in a pot for about 5 minutes, until its just slightly tender. Remove from the pot when ready and let aside to cool for a few minutes. Carefully cut the cauliflower florets and dip them in your turmeric tahini sauce until they’re evenly covered.
- Place your cauliflower florets on the lined baking sheet and place in the oven for 30 minutes until they turn golden brown. Remove and serve with some parsley or some vegan parmesan.
- You can refrigerate any leftovers for up to three days.