Cajun Sweet Potato Croutons | Vegan
If you like Cajun seasoned stuff you will love these croutons! Sweet potato goes really well with cajun and these crispy little bites are the perfect topping for salads, bowls, soups or as a healthy snack!
Cajun is a mix of spices like paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, pepper and oregano and it goes great with fries. If you are looking for a crunchy snack or croutons for your salads but a more healthy version you should try these!
They are made with only three ingredients. You will need to dice your sweet potatoes, add a good drizzle of oil and cajun seasoning, you mix and roast in the oven for 30 minutes until crispy.
They will turn perfectly crispy and delicious! These croutons make a great healthy snack and they’re vegan an gluten-free!
Cajun Sweet Potato Croutons| Vegan, 3 Ingredients
Crispy sweet potato croutons covered in cajun seasoning!
- Preheat your oven at 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel and dice your sweet potatoes. Place them them in a bx bowl, drizzle with avocado oil and cajun seasoning and mix well until all pieces are evenly coated.
- Place in the oven for 25-30 minutes until your sweet potatoes are golden brown and crispy. Remove from the oven, let cook for a few minutes and serve.
- If you don’t have avocado oil, olive oil will work as well.
– If your cajun seasoning doesn’t contain salt you could add some if you would like.