10 Ingredient Sweet Potato & Quinoa Casserole | Vegan, OF
Whether you’re looking to meal prep for a few days or make a quick dinner, this sweet potato & quinoa casserole will make a great choice.
It’s super nutritious, delicious and very easy to make. This recipe calls for simple ingredients and can be adjusted easily by adding more spices or flavors and can be enjoyed in various ways, whether on its own or along with some vegan protein or salads.
You will need white quinoa, some sweet potato, onion and garlic to taste and a blend of spices a vegetable bouillon! Simply chop you veggies, prepare your broth and add everything into a casserole dish. Then you leave it in the oven for about an hour and you have the fluffiest and full of flavor quinoa!
This recipe is a perfect example of how using simple, pantry friendly ingredients you can create beautiful dishes!
I’m sure you will love this sweet potato and quinoa casserole because it’s light, fully, slightly sweet but savory and of course it’s vegan, gluten free, and oil-free! Also it’s full of fiber and some plant based protein thanks to the quinoa!
This casserole is perfect to throw in a bowl the next day with some greens and some dressing to make your salads more interesting! So make sure you try it!
10 Ingredient Sweet Potato & Quinoa Casserole | Vegan, Oil-free
A delicious vegan and oil free casserole with quinoa and sweet potatoes .
- Preheat your oven at 400 degrees.
- In a small saucepan add water, vegetable bouillon and spices and bring to a simmer.
- Add your quinoa, diced onion, sweet potato and minced garlic into a casserole dish, pour the broth over it and stir.
- Cover your casserole dish tightly with aluminum foil and place in the oven for one hour. Remove from the oven, and let stand for 10 minutes uncovered to cool. Fluff with a fork and serve.
- I used 1 tsp of vegetable bouillon for 1,5 cups of water but you can add more if you would like.